The Project Manager is responsible for the successful deployment of technical solutions for Limitless Mobile’s wholesale customers in the US as well as management of internal projects. Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Business Development, Engineering and Network Operations to translate customer requirements into a deliverable project.
- Project initiation; create an overall project plan, including Project Initial Documentation (PID) and Gantt chart.
- Project management; maintain and communicate daily/known issues logs, weekly and monthly progress updates, project dashboard as well as timelines.
- Project completion; hand-over project into Operations and review lessons learned, identify/implement business and process improvements.
- Coordinate and drive all program-related activities.
- Define program-specific requirements and deliverables.
- Drive schedule development and optimization.
- Organize and manage project meetings and conference calls.
- Drive to closure program issues related to day-to-day activities.
- Communicate status and issues to management in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 5 years in a project management role.
- Good working knowledge of MS Project.
- Understanding of 3G/WCDMA and 4G/LTE, transmission technologies (including SS7) as well as Operating Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS).
- Recognized project management qualification or training, such as Prince2, PMP, ITIL or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive a distributed team and thrive in a fast paced startup environment.
- Successful track record in building and managing relationships internally, as well as with customers and suppliers.
- Detailed-oriented, methodical and well organized yet able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and on a team.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and energetic.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive self-starter with a hunger to make a difference as well as strong performance and results orientation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills. Able to drive difficult decision-making processes to conclusion.
HOW TO APPLY
Join our high-energy, low-maintenance team! Review the openings above and send your resume with cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to mail a hard copy, please send it to 2574 Interstate Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110. We do not accept phone calls regarding posted positions. If you are interested in an unlisted opportunity, please send your resume so that we can contact you if something opens up.
Limitless Mobile, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We offer an excellent benefit package, including health, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k program.