Responsible for working as pre-sales technical expert, as well as for designing solutions for wholesale customers in the US. Key tasks include:
- Analyze and understand technical requirements of customers, design technically and economically feasible solutions and articulate these in professional high-quality proposals and responses to RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
- Work with Core Network Engineers to define High Level Design (HLD) documentation for contracted customers, enabling Network Operations Team to configure the designed solution and take ownership of customer deployment.
- Support Network Operations Team (Core Network Engineers) on internal and customer deployment projects as needed.
- Provide Tier 3 technical account management for wholesale customers.
- Provide input to the CTO regarding developing technologies and solutions to evolving business requirements.
- Evaluate infrastructure enhancements and technical partnerships as identified by management.
Desired Expertise & Experience:
- Minimum of eight years in successful technology integration positions in telecom.
- Experience working within Project Management and PRINCE2 methodologies.
- Intimate knowledge of key elements of mobile network, including how components function and interact, how mobile calls are made/received and how mobile data sessions work.
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of mobile voice and mobile data core network architecture (including MNO and MVNO/MVNE infrastructure architecture), network elements and communications protocols such as SS7 (including CAMEL and MAP), SCTP (SIGTRAN), Radius and Diameter, IP, SIP (including IMS network architectures), UMTS and LTE networks (CDMA useful, but not essential), HLR and HSS (provisioning, roaming level architecture), 3G and 4G data Networks, PCRF-Policy, MMS, SMS and voicemail call flows, switching and legacy network architectures.
- In-depth Linux system administration and shell scripting.
- Experience in RDBMS (Oracle or equivalent).
- Experience in Storage Area Networks.
- Minimum of Cisco CCNA certification.
- Understanding of Lawful Intercept and E911.
- Successful track record of defining compelling technical solutions based on commercial needs of potential customers.
- Experience in preparing proposals/detailed responses to RFI, RFP, RFQ processes.
HOW TO APPLY
Join our high-energy, low-maintenance team! Review the openings above and send your resume with cover letter to:
If you prefer to mail a hard copy, please send it to 2574 Interstate Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110. We do not accept phone calls regarding posted positions. If you are interested in an unlisted opportunity, please send your resume so that we can contact you if something opens up.
Limitless Mobile, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We offer an excellent benefit package, including health, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k program.