Limitless Mobile Network Rules:
- The Network may not be used for any activity which may violate criminal or civil laws. These include, but are not limited to, any activities involving drugs, gambling, prostitution, pornography, spreading computer viruses, cracking computer security systems, infringing on intellectual property, trafficking in credit card numbers, fraudulent marketing schemes, or trafficking in cellular telephone fraud information.
- The Network may not be used to distribute mass unsolicited email containing commercial advertisements or to post commercial advertisements to inappropriate locations on the Internet.
- The Network may not be used to publish defamatory statements directed to or about other persons or entities on the Internet.
- You must respect the conventions and rules of news groups, mailing lists, and other networks, even if those conventions and rules are more restrictive than Limitless Mobile’s.
- The Network may not be used to violate the copyright interests or other intellectual property interests of any person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to the distribution or sharing of copyrighted software in violation of the copyright holder's rights. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in an appropriate manner under such Act and other applicable intellectual property laws, including the removal or disabling of access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
- You may not post any material using our Network which is obscene, vulgar, or blatantly offensive to the prevailing moral standards of the community.
The following policies apply to residential and commercial broadband Internet services offered by Limitless Mobile. Limitless Mobile also offers enterprise level services that can be individually tailored to customer needs. Information on enterprise services can be obtained by calling 888-249-8030. It is Limitless Mobile’s policy to provide robust and reliable access to the Internet for all of its residential and commercial end user customers. Because network resources are shared by all users, Limitless Mobile has implemented the following policies to govern its Internet service. These policies are designed to: (i) ensure that shared network resources are allocated fairly among all users; (ii) allow users and prospective users to understand service policies and any significant limitations on the service; and (iii) provide a foundation that assures customers that they can rely on consistently receiving the level and quality of service to which they subscribe. Limitless Mobile does not block access to, nor discriminate against, any lawful website or Internet application and, with respect to fixed Internet access services, supports the ability of users to select and attach the equipment of their choice to the network so long as that equipment: (i) is used for a lawful purpose consistent with Limitless Mobile’s Acceptable Use Policy; and (ii) does not harm the network or degrade network performance for other users. You are encouraged to familiarize yourself with the following policies which are deemed part of the Customer Service Agreement. By using Limitless Mobile’s Internet service, you accept, agree to be bound by and to strictly adhere to, these policies. You also agree to be responsible for compliance with these policies by third parties, such as friends, family members or guests that make use of your service accounts or equipment to access the Network for any purpose, with or without your express permission.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- General Policy. Limitless Mobile reserves the sole discretion to deny or restrict your service, or immediately to suspend or terminate your service, if the use of the service by you or anyone using it, in our sole discretion, violates the Customer Service Agreement or other Limitless Mobile policies, is objectionable or unlawful, interferes with the functioning or use of the Internet or the Limitless Mobile Network by Limitless Mobile or other users, or violates the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”).
- Specific Examples of AUP Violations. The following are examples of conduct which may lead to termination of your Service. Without limiting the general policy in Section 1, it is a violation of the Agreement and this AUP to: (a) access without permission or right the accounts or computer networks of others, to spoof the URL, DNS or IP addresses of LIMITLESS MOBILE or any other entity, or to penetrate the security measures of Limitless Mobile or any other person's computer network, or to attempt any of the foregoing; (b) transmit uninvited communications, data or information, or engage in other similar activities, including without limitation, "spamming", "flaming" or denial of service attacks; (c) intercept, interfere with or redirect email or other transmissions sent by or to others; (d) introduce viruses, worms, harmful code or Trojan horses on the Internet; (e) post off-topic information on message boards, chat rooms or social networking sites; (f) engage in conduct that is defamatory, fraudulent, obscene or deceptive; (g) violate Limitless Mobile's or any third party's copyright, trademark, proprietary or other intellectual property rights; (h) engage in any conduct harmful to the Limitless Mobile network, the Internet generally or other Internet users; (i) generate excessive amounts of email or other Internet traffic; (j) use the service to violate any rule, policy or guideline of Limitless Mobile; (k) use the service in any fashion for the transmission or dissemination of images containing child pornography or in a manner that is obscene, sexually explicit, cruel or racist in nature or which espouses, promotes or incites bigotry, hatred or racism; or (l) download or use the Service in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria or in destinations that are otherwise controlled or embargoed under U.S. law, as modified from time to time by the Departments of State, Treasury or Commerce.
- Copyright Infringement/Repeat Infringer Policy. Limitless Mobile respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. Accordingly, you may not store any material or use Limitless Mobile’s networks or servers in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including under US copyright law. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, it is the policy of Limitless Mobile to suspend or terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the service provided to any user or account holder who is deemed to infringe third party intellectual property rights, including repeat infringers of copyrights. In addition, Limitless Mobile expressly reserves the right to suspend, terminate or take other interim action regarding the service of any user or account holder if Limitless Mobile, in its sole judgment, believes that circumstances relating to an infringement of third party intellectual property rights warrant such action. These policies are in addition to and do not affect or modify any other rights Limitless Mobile may have under law or contract. If you believe that copyrighted material has been used in violation of this policy or otherwise been made available on the service in a manner that is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law, you may contact our Designated Agent as follows:
- Limitless Mobile may, but is not required to, monitor your compliance, or the compliance of other subscribers, with the terms, conditions or policies of the Customer Service Agreement and AUP. You acknowledge that Limitless Mobile shall have the right, but not the obligation, to pre-screen, refuse, move or remove any content available on the Network, including but not limited to content that violates the law or this Agreement.
Caressa D. Bennet
Bennet & Bennet, PLLC
6124 MacArthur Blvd, Bethesda, Maryland 20816
Tel: (202) 371-1500 / Fax: (202) 371-1558
I. NETWORK PERFORMANCE
Limitless Mobile provides residential and commercial customers with a choice of data plans to meet their needs. Limitless Mobile also provides enterprise level services that are custom tailored to a specific project and individually priced based on the needs and criteria established by the Enterprise customer. Limitless Mobile offers the following service plans and typical speed ranges. These speeds represent the best information available for the typical speeds a customer can expect to experience and were calculated based upon internal testing and the use of a speed test website www.speedtest.net
|Service||Download Speed/Upload Speed|
|Internet 2||2 Mbps down/1Mbps up|
|Internet 5||5 Mbps down/1Mbps up|
|Internet 8||8 Mbps down/2 Mbps|
While Limitless Mobile provisions its network and equipment to ensure that its customers can enjoy the speeds to which they subscribe, Internet speeds generally result from a “best effort” service and are dependent on a number of variables, many of which are outside the control of an Internet Service Provider. Such variables include: the age and processing capability of the user’s terminal handheld device or computer; the number of applications running simultaneously; the presence of viruses or malware; whether the equipment is connected directly to the wireless router or tethered to another device; the distance the data packets must travel between the user and the website; the presence of congestion on and technical configuration of any intervening networks; any gating or congestion management schemes employed by websites to limit download or upload speeds in cases where multiple users are served Speed tests that allow customers to test the upload, download and latency performance of their broadband data services are available free of charge from a number sources. Generally, these tests are influenced by the same variables that affect Internet speed set forth above. Accordingly, the speed results would not be expected to match a test of Limitless Mobile’s network conducted under laboratory conditions. Please note, however, that all speed tests use different methodologies to calculate Internet connection speed so each of the tests would be expected to yield different results. Accordingly, each of these tests should be viewed as a helpful guide rather than as a definitive measurement of performance. The following link can be used to test Limitless Mobile’s speeds: www.speedtest.net.
II. NETWORK MANAGEMENT
Limitless Mobile utilizes a network architecture that is designed to provide users with true broadband speeds and reliability even during times of peak demand. The network has been constructed to meet projected traffic demands and is fully scalable to allow for capacity to be added to meet customer needs and to support newly developing and increasingly sophisticated applications well into the future. However, congestion can occur on any IP network, and, when it does, packets can be delayed or dropped, leading to service degradation and delays. Because network resources are shared by all end users, Limitless Mobile has implemented a traffic management policy designed to ensure that all users are able to utilize their fair share of network resources during periods of high demand.
Limitless Mobile employs a protocol agnostic congestion management policy that does not discriminate against particular applications. Users remain free to access the websites of their choice and run the applications of their choice consistent with the AUP. Limitless Mobile deploys network management servers and software that constantly monitor aggregate network traffic levels. If a particular customer or group of customers is determined to be the source of high volume of network traffic, the traffic from that customer or group may be temporarily assigned a lower priority status. Once traffic levels drop below the levels that triggered the congestion management sequence for a period of 60 minutes, the traffic of the high capacity users is returned to normal priority status. It should be noted that when a user’s traffic is assigned a lower priority status, their data packets will not be delayed or dropped as long the aggregate traffic on their segment does not exceed provisioned capacity for the segment as a whole. However, in cases where demand exceeds capacity, it is possible that the data traffic of any user could be delayed.
Prioritization of packets can be used for other purposes as well, such as to ensure the reliability of applications that demand real time or near real time communications. Generally, provisioned data speeds for Limitless Mobile’s services are sufficient to support such applications as Voice over IP (VoIP), gaming, web surfing, or most streaming video. However, because Limitless Mobile’s residential broadband service generally does not prioritize such traffic; it is possible that certain applications requiring real time communications may perform at less than optimal levels.
Limitless Mobile may take certain measures to protect its network and ensure that its AUP is enforced. For example, ISP has deployed measures to prevent spam, viruses, and other malware transmitted via email. Limitless Mobile does not generally interfere with or manage the use of specific protocols or ports. However, in the interests of network security, the following ports may be blocked or unavailable:
|Port||Transport||Protocol||Inbound/ Outbound||Reason for block|
|25||TCP||SMTP||Outbound||Port 25 is an unsecured port on a computer that botnet spammers can take control of to send spam - often without the user ever knowing his/her computer has been compromised. Blocking this port does not interrupt mail service for Webmail (e.g., Yahoo, or Gmail)|
|68||UDP||BOOTP, DHCP||Inbound||UDP Port 68 is used by customer computers to obtain dynamic Internet Protocol (IP) address information from the s dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) server that assigns IP addresses to customer computers. DHCP ports can be used for malicious attacks such as, for example, obtaining access to a customer's home computer or home network and its devices|
|135-139||TCP UDP||NetBios||Both||NetBios services allow file sharing over networks. When improperly configured, they can expose critical files or give full file access (run, delete, copy) to any malicious intruder connected to the network.|
|445||TCP||MS-DS, SMB||Both||Security risks; vulnerable to attacks/exploits/worms such as the Sasser and Nimda worms..|
|520||TCP UDP||RIP||Both||Vulnerable to malicious route updates which provides several attack possibilities.|
|1080 4444 5554 9996||TCP UDP||Multiple||Inbound||Multiple vulnerabilities (Viruses, Worms, DoS attacks).|
Users may generally attach the devices of their choice and run the applications of their choice, subject to the limitations of their data plan and the terms of their service agreement and AUP. While many devices such as routers, Bluetooth and WiFi cards, laptops, notebooks and tablets are readily available from third party sources, such as consumer electronics retailers, other devices, such as proprietary network gateways, and base stations must be provided by or leased from Limitless Mobile. Users are advised to contact Limitless Mobile’s technical support by calling (888)-249-8030 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting before purchasing any third party equipment to ensure compatibility with the network. Limitless Mobile is not responsible for the compatibility, suitability or functionality of any equipment that is provided by the customer or any third party, and the customer remains fully responsible for ensuring that any such equipment does not cause any harm to the network or degrade the service of other users.
All users are fully responsible for securing their equipment, including wireless routers, to prevent unauthorized access to the network by third parties and will be held fully responsible for the actions of such third parties that gain unauthorized access to the network through unsecured end user equipment.
III. COMMERCIAL TERMS
- YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE OF $375 IF YOU CANCEL SERVICES BEFORE THE END OF THE MINIMUM SERVICE TERM (OR IF WE TERMINATE YOUR SERVICE EARLY FOR CAUSE UNDER THE AGREEMENT).
- If your service plan does not include a minimum service term or, if it does and you reach the end of the minimum service term, your service term will be “month-to-month” and will not be subject to an Early Termination Fee if you cancel your service.
- Once your service term is month-to-month, Limitless Mobile can change the price of your service by providing you at least one billing cycle’s notice of the change.
Changing or Cancelling Service
- If you cancel your service, in addition to the $375 Early Termination Fee, you must pay for your use of the service up until the date on which you cancelled, including charges of up to $300 for any property of Limitless Mobile not returned within 7 days of cancellation, and applicable taxes.
- If, during the minimum service term, you decide to change to another Limitless Mobile service plan, or add additional services. Limitless Mobile has the right to restart the minimum service term from the beginning of the change in plan or addition of service.
- If, during the minimum service term, Limitless Mobile changes the terms of your service and the changes are materially disadvantageous to you, you may terminate the service without paying an Early Termination Fee by providing written notice to Limitless Mobile with 30 days of the effective date of the change.
We may collect information about your use of our products and services. Information such as websites visited, wireless location, application and feature usage, network traffic data, service options you choose, device number, and other similar information may be used for billing purposes, to deliver and maintain products and services, or to help you with service-related issues or questions. In addition, subject to any legal restrictions that may apply, this information may be used for other purposes such as providing you with information about product or service enhancements, determining your eligibility for new products and services, and marketing to you based on your use of your products and services. This information may also be used to: (1) manage and protect our networks, services and users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; and (2) subject to consent practices described in this policy, help us improve our services, research and develop new products, and offer promotions and other services. This type of information may be aggregated for business and marketing uses by us or by third parties.
If you subscribe to Limitless Mobile Internet access services, we may automatically measure and monitor network performance and the performance of your Internet connection to improve your, or our, overall service levels. If you contact us for service support, we also may access information about your computer, wireless device or other device settings to provide customized technical support or to install specific applications or services that you use or that are necessary to the applications or services you use.
Limitless Mobile will not gather information from your use of our Internet access services to direct customized advertising specifically to you based on your visits over time and across different non-Limitless Mobile websites, unless we first provide you with notice of our plan and obtain your affirmative consent.
Information Provided to Us by Third Parties
When you purchase products or apply for service with us, we may obtain credit information about you from outside credit reporting agencies to help us with customer authentication and credit-related decisions. Limitless Mobile obtains information from outside companies that collect consumer information such as demographic and interest data. We use this data and combine it with other information we have about you to help us predict customer preferences and to direct marketing offers that might be more relevant to you.
We may also obtain contact information and other marketing lead information from third parties, and may combine it with information we have to contact you or direct Limitless Mobile's marketing offers to you.
Limitless Mobile and third-party advertisers may use web beacons. Some Limitless Mobile websites contain web beacons in the form of clear .gif files, which are electronic images that allow for the collection of information about your interactions on our sites. Web beacons may be used to place advertisements, to understand website traffic patterns and the number of visitors to our website, and to measure the effectiveness of advertisements or email advertising messages.
If you have any questions or complaints about any of the policies outlined above, how they pertain to you, or specific service and network questions relating to your account, you can contact our offices the following ways:
E-mail: email@example.com or call (888) 249-8030
Postal Mail: 2574 Interstate Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Or come by any retail store location
The company will make all attempts to resolve any questions, problems, or complaints received, however some items may not be within the company’s control to solve. For any complaints or questions concerning any third party applications or services that are being subscribed to, please contract those vendors directly for support. The company is not responsible or liable for any problems resulting from the use of third party vendors, and generally will not be able to answer questions or provide support for these applications.