Limitless Mobile is a proud participant of the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Now offering discounted and free home internet plans available in parts of Clinton and Lycoming counties.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal government program that provides a discount on monthly internet service bills for qualifying low-income households.
What do I get with the ACP benefit?
If your household is eligible, you can receive: Up to a $30/month discount on your qualifying rate plans service. Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household.
Who is eligible?
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline.
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income program.
How to Enroll
1. Get Approval. Applying online is the easiest and fastest way if you have an email address. The National Verifier will determine your eligibility and give you an Application ID to confirm your status approval. Go to GetInternet.gov to submit an application or visit us at 508A W Southern Ave, South Williamsport, PA 17702 to help you with this process. No matter how you apply, you will need an ID, mailing address, and documents proving you qualify. 2. Bring your Application ID number and ID to our store. We will help you select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill. New activations require the purchase of a Limitless Mobile issued router at apromotional price of $53*(While supplies last, fully refundable upon return in working order)