Great Opportunity with growth potential
Responsible for the monitoring, operation and maintenance of critical network elements and engaging in the proactive resolution of system issues.
- Monitor Ericsson network alarms and Telsasoft-based network performance statistics (KPI’s.)
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve network issues effectively and swiftly.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve issues and restore service.
- Set up and maintain connectivity of servers and other network elements.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls and emails from customers and vendors.
- Execute and maintain backup and security procedures.
- Assist in establishing and improving NOC processes and procedures.
- Associate degree in a technical field or equivalent combination of technical education and wireless industry experience.
- 2 years’ experience in wireless, telecom, or technology industry.
- 6 months’ experience in a NOC or help desk environment.
- Computer skills in Windows, Linux and MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of IP switching and routing.
HOW TO APPLY
Join our high-energy team! Review the opening above and send your resume with cover letter to:
If you prefer to mail a hard copy, please send it to 2574 Interstate Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110. We do not accept phone calls regarding posted positions. If you are interested in an unlisted opportunity, please send your resume so that we can contact you if something opens up.
Limitless Mobile, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We offer an excellent benefit package, including health, dental, vision, life, disability and 401k program.